CEO + Founder of YAP Media and Host of Young and Profiting Podcast
- Started career in radio production while in college at HOT97 on “The Angie Martinez Show.” Later launched, “The Sorority of Hip Hop” in her college supported by 50 female bloggers hosting a popular blog, parties, concerts, and radio shows.
- Graduated with her MBA from New Jersey Institute of Technology at the top of her class with a 4.0, and took on 7 years of corporate marketing experience at HP and Disney Streaming Services working in every aspect of marketing.
- Host of the Young and Profiting Podcast, a #1 Education and Self-Improvement podcast across all apps with over 4M downloads and Webby Award Honoree. Hala landed Podcast Magazine’s 2021 cover and 2022 40under40 in podcasting. She’s interviewed guests like Matthew McConaughey, Seth Godin, Deepak Chopra, and Wim Hof.
- Founder and CEO of YAP Media, an award-winning podcast production and social media agency for best-selling authors, top podcasters, influencers, and CEOs generating over $2M in revenue in its first year.
- Founder and CEO of YAP Media Podcast Network, which fuels the growth and monetization of network podcasts.
Partner, Growth Marketing and Operations
- Partner at YAP Media - financial operations, legal, enterprise business development
- Proven media executive and operator with a demonstrated history of growing from $0 to 8 figures annual EBITDA with $0 external financing
- Expert in advertiser and publisher verticals: consumer fintech, consumer financial services, mobile gaming
- Best in class in digital customer acquisition / lead generation, publisher yield optimization, enterprise business development
Partner, VP of Social
- Strong passion for storytelling and utilizing data to understand performance and improve content
- Leads organic social team, talent acquisition + development, client relations, process improvement, cost reduction, product development
- Exposure across the media industry in marketing, analytics, and advertising